Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering what you think of either YOUR color or the best color the Accord comes in. What you would have rather had? Any year. Or even if you got a custom paint for the extra personalization?

I have carbon bronze pearl and have to say it is my favorite simply because it always looks like its clean. I prefer black, but it shows dirt very easily.
:thmsup:

·
1,771 Posts
Sapphire Blue for 06-07 1st place

White 06-07 cause Accords in white look pimp 2nd place.

All the others no big deal to me.

·
Super Moderator
4,420 Posts
1- Sapphire blue ('04 coupe)
2- Carbon Bronze
3- Don't know the exact name, gen 7 sedan pearl red, one near where I work has been wet sanded and done REALLY nice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The color that makes me really stop and say "WOW" is the Metal Metallic color. Love black too, though.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,445 Posts
satin silver metallic.....

then again, i am a bit biased..... :nuts:

·
Registered
665 Posts
1- Sapphire blue ('04 coupe)
2- Carbon Bronze
3- Don't know the exact name, gen 7 sedan pearl red, one near where I work has been wet sanded and done REALLY nice.
Moroccan Red Pearl. I love it too.

·
Registered
276 Posts
According to 8G 2010 color chart, Metallic and Pearl colors will get extra clear coat. Something to consider when choosing a color.

·
Registered
388 Posts
7.5gen Graphite Pearl of course!! Easily hiding the dust in a shaded area while retaining shine.
The White Pearl on 7.5 is also sexy

·
3rd Accord
65 Posts
Diamond Pearl White

Diamond Pearl White for the 8th gen is what's up
Without a doubt....:thmsup: Huge fan of this color Honda put out

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,445 Posts
I always really liked the Sage Green color (Bluish-Greenish) from the 5th Gens
personally, the green on the 10th anniversary editions was by far the best color out there for an accord..... :thmsup::yes::wave::D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Looking at the available data:

White........

A. Reflects heat

B. Looks clean longer

C. Positive safety (visibility)

Never had a accident with a white car. Citations are another story.

all the best from the north of our state

ez sends............

·
Registered
83 Posts
I will say that their colors never really excited me. But for the 10 model white. Also for the coupe white is a very good color. I have gray one.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Boy, Silver sure is popular. :)

I like the BBP, PMM, and Taffeta White. Wasn't really a fan of the Galaxy (was this a Civic only color?) or the Graphite grays in the earlier years. I was recently thinking about how the population of teal cars plummeted off the face of the Earth since what, early 2000s? Bring out a teal Accord (no, please don't)!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts