Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's Friday and we all love a good laugh. I thought this thread might provide some entertainment, and I apologize in advance if this has already been created. I did a thread search and didn't come up with anything. Since there seem to be a lot of different opinions on what looks good and what doesn't in this forum, I thought this could make for a good opportunity for people to post pics of what you should never do when modifying your 9th gen Accord (coupe or sedan). So lets seem em' folks.....post pics of mods that you think one should never do to these beautiful machines. Doesn't have to be of your car obviously.

I'll start with these horrid chrome tail light things.

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Let the flaming begin. You know someone is gonna like that chrome trim.

·
PLATINUM PLAYER
82 Posts
Let the flaming begin. You know someone is gonna like that chrome trim.
No, absolutely nobody should like that and if for some reason they do I hope they have enough dignity and common sense to not admit it

Yikes

2014 Sport Sedan 6MT

·
Registered
506 Posts
No, absolutely nobody should like that and if for some reason they do I hope they have enough dignity and common sense to not admit it

Yikes

2014 Sport Sedan 6MT

it's early .... I'm telling ya...... someone will chime in and say 'they look ok' or 'i saw those and thought they didn't look too bad'

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::banana::banana:

·
6 Cylinders and 6 Gears
721 Posts
There's a quote I remember:

"Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one and they think everyone else's stinks." :D
I thought it was "everybody has one and some people are one." :lmao:

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Oh boy...This thread is going to go no where fast.

Jay

·
S mode
382 Posts
Those are 8th gen not 9th gen. Btw, the chrome from the first pic is awesome! Where can I get one? lol

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
I always wondered how that chrome trim for the tail lights would look if you painted it to factory colors to match the rest of the car...

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Chrome B pillars and chrome door edge lining.
I do not like the chrome door edging, but I hate the flat black between the front and rear windows on all cars today. The Accord I took for a test drive yesterday even had the flimsy plastic warped a little.

Mazda6 paced high gloss black panels on these pieces and it looks great.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mXGEpcxLiaxW4I4P3L8D9qQ/96.jpg

I'll probably either do this or try to find the high gloss back covers.

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
Fake badges like Type R on a Civic DX hatchback, and any kind of chrome add-ons.

Just no!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts