Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this my first post so hopefully I don't ask stupid questions but I remember reading a post a couple of months ago about putting a sock somewhere around the subwoofer to help with the rattling. I was trying to find the post but had no luck. So if someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. :yes:

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Never heard anything like that, but if you want to stop the back lid above the seat from rattling, I'd recommend getting a piece of foam for like windows etc and wedge it between the back windshield and back lid around the 3rd brake light.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I put a piece of foam weatherstripping in between there and it stopped most of the rattle, but when we opened up the rear deck to install my coils, I couldn't manage to get it to stop rattling ever again.
I tried putting in a new piece but I can't find where all the rattle is coming from.

·
Honda Nation
2,184 Posts
Well, drummers put socks, towels, and other garments into their bass drums to thicken and dampen the sound so I don't see why it wouldn't work on a sub woofer :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts