Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is a little late seeing as I bought my new Accord at the end of August, but I was bored at work and thought I'd share with you guys. Pics are of the 09 Accord coupe (auto) sitting in the dealer's "I don't want this car anymore" lot that I traded in for the 2013 Accord Sport (6MT) parked in front of their show room floor. Very happy with the choice so far!!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
So this is a little late seeing as I bought my new Accord at the end of August, but I was bored at work and thought I'd share with you guys. Pics are of the 09 Accord coupe (auto) sitting in the dealer's "I don't want this car anymore" lot that I traded in for the 2013 Accord Sport (6MT) parked in front of their show room floor. Very happy with the choice so far!!
Nice choice! I had an 08 coupe that I sold. I am very pleased with my sport:thmsup:

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,062 Posts
I still think the 8G looks better. The 9G just looks bloated, especially with you standing next to it to give it scale...maybe just weird lighting / camera angle.

Despite what I think, enjoy the new car smell :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I LOVE Black cars! Too bad they one look nice for a couple of months no matter how much you take care of it...

Enjoy it! :thmsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
WOW, I got lost there for a minute reading this thread. Hey dude, congratulations on the new car. Hope you enjoy many trouble free miles and that grin on your face tells me you're quite pleased.

·
Registered
534 Posts
WOW, I got lost there for a minute reading this thread. Hey dude, congratulations on the new car. Hope you enjoy many trouble free miles and that grin on your face tells me you're quite pleased.
I agree, we were chasing Alice for a moment there.

And, yes, ZMOWEN, excellent choice for a new car and a new Honda. Your new Accord looks great. It reflects well on you and your priorities. Well done, sir.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same deal for me Trade my EX-L V6 8G coupe for a White SPORT. I don't regret it at all. 9G are very refined. Good choice

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did really like the coupe, it was my first honda (always drove toyotas). It was the reason I decided to stay with honda when I was shopping for a new car. I needed a four door (planning on having children soon) or I would have probably kept the 8th gen or looked at a 9th gen coupe. A coworker of mine has the blue 8th gen in the pic below and I love to park beside it to compare new and old. So many pluses with the sport compared to the coupe, at least for my personal tastes and needs at this point in my life.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
No clue why 8th gen fanatics are pooping on your thread, but congrats sir!

So many pluses with the sport compared to the coupe, at least for my personal tastes and needs at this point in my life.
Nailed it. I'm recently married and probably also having kids soon, can't imagine owning a coupe through that. And overall Sport is best trim for your buck, imo.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Excellent choice:)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
9th gen looks much better than 8th gen. Congrats!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Nice looking ride. I had an 88 Prelude which I traded for a 94 Accord Wagon when I had my daughter in 94. Putting a car seat in the back of a coupe is a real pain in the rear. Once you get it into the back seat then you have to put the kid into it. After they are out of the car seat you give your spouse the four door and buy yourself another coupe. And when they leave home, you buy a two seat sports car. :banana:

·
4,637 Posts
I just deleted a new post that seemed to be taunting which won't be tolerated on here. In case the poster wonders where the post went and to prevent new ones on this thread(and forum). Please consider that a warning. Thank you.

edit: Found a few more that need deleted. Thread cleaned up for the most part.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I just deleted a new post that seemed to be taunting which won't be tolerated on here. In case the poster wonders where the post went and to prevent new ones on this thread(and forum). Please consider that a warning. Thank you.

edit: Found a few more that need deleted. Thread cleaned up for the most part.
:thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts