Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Thermal R&D Exhaust installed today on my 2.0 6MT. Very happy with sound-deep in the low end and has no drone.

Final numbers: 293.9HP/328.1lbs of Torque

Power Mods:

-Thermal R&D Exhaust
-PRL Catless DP
-PRL Stage 1 intake
-PRL intercooler
-Ktuner Stage 2.2

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got the Thermal R&D Exhaust installed today on my 2.0 6MT. Very happy with sound-deep in the low end and has no drone.

Final numbers: 293.9HP/328.1lbs of Torque

Power Mods:

-Thermal R&D Exhaust
-PRL Catless DP
-PRL Stage 1 intake
-PRL intercooler
-Ktuner Stage 2.2
I've been hoping someone would give us a review on this... So, no drone at all, none? This is the only exhaust I am interested in due to the Helmholtz resonator, but I want absolutely zero drone.

Great mods, gotta love PRL stuff, great numbers too. Sometimes I think I should've done 6spd over the 10AT lol oh well.. I still enjoy the stage 2.2.

Any chance of getting a no drone cruising video?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been hoping someone would give us a review on this... So, no drone at all, none? This is the only exhaust I am interested in due to the Helmholtz resonator, but I want absolutely zero drone.

Great mods, gotta love PRL stuff, great numbers too. Sometimes I think I should've done 6spd over the 10AT lol oh well.. I still enjoy the stage 2.2.

I can only hear the exhaust when I step on the gas and I'm a little louder with the catless DP. I'll try to take a video of cruising around, but if you want to hear it full throttle go to my IG page: @spluague

·
Registered
101 Posts

I can only hear the exhaust when I step on the gas and I'm a little louder with the catless DP. I'll try to take a video of cruising around, but if you want to hear it full throttle go to my IG page: @spluague
Sound awesome man! , not too noisy considering you are catless. If it's really drone free I'm gonna have to pick one up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How does the Thermal RD mate with the PRL Downpipe? My concern is the PRL DP is listed as 3", where the Thermal is 2.5". How does that transition look ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts