Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 Silver EX-L 4cyl accord and i want to put 19s on but i dont know which ones to go for. i go on tire rack all the time and i look at the Sport Edition F10s, but i want 19s. what do you guys think?? thanks

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Tirerack has a really small selection. Try elementwheels.com, vividracing.com, wheelfire.com, wheelsnext.com etc. You don't necessarily have to buy from them, but it's a good start to find a wheel that you like.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Tirerack has a really small selection. Try elementwheels.com, vividracing.com, wheelfire.com, wheelsnext.com etc. You don't necessarily have to buy from them, but it's a good start to find a wheel that you like.
Thanks for the websites. I think I might found another buy if I don't go with Vossen

·
18th gear, 18 wheels
460 Posts
Thumbs up for the website! Help like hell when you're undecided like me! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
everyday i research rims and everyday i see a new rim i wanna buy it lol . i just dont know which rims look good on a silver 4 door. everyone keeps tellin me do 20s but i want to ride the rims all year so ima do alloys 19in?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
+1 for 20s

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
If I had the money I would have bought some 20's for the summer, but never had enough money for tires so I just bought some 17's and kept OEM tires. Perhaps next year I will be able to afford a set of rims+tires for the summer.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yeah thats what i was thinkin. gettin some 17s for now because tires cost.
Just buy a decently cheap chest of 17's, then when you have the money this summer, or next year, buy what a set of 20's. That's what I plan on doing, but only using the 20's in summer, and the 17's in winter.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Factory rims ar 17x7.0, and the rims I bought are 17x.7.5

Here's a pic of them My Rims

I like them, only dissatisfying part is that the middle piece if plastic, the piece that covers the lugs. I used the OEM tires with these as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice rims. i got a silver one so im thinkin gunmetal?? i could either put 17x7.5 or 17x7 rims on the factory tires??

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
nice rims. i got a silver one so im thinkin gunmetal?? i could either put 17x7.5 or 17x7 rims on the factory tires??
Gun metal would be hot! Yeah you could go either. Have any pics of your car? Or even the rims you're looking at? TSW has some nice gun metal rims.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Looks great! I think gun metal rims would look great!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts