Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since there seem to be a lot of car accident pictures lately i decided to join the crowd. this happen back in nov 13, 2009 (friday the 13th).

and this is all i did to the other car:

·
Registered
46 Posts
holy cow! what car were you driving? Your accord is money, btw. If I wasnt married and didnt have to really push for doing things to my car I would def do more mods, lip kit, lowered, CAI, etc... Anyway, cheers fellow graphite pearl driver!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
damn. all these posts are scaring me. good thing my old car just broke down itself. no accidents. 95 lumina 147k miles. about time =/

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was driving the nissan.

graphite pearl accords ftw :) i've got more mods than my avatar shows, btw.

·
Registered
46 Posts
lol, uh oh! I have seen some of your posts so I have a little bit of an idea beyond what your avatar shows...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That's insane. Glad you were alright man. I think I've seen these pics before. I can't believe the van barely got damaged.. what a tank.

Previous car for me was a '92 Accord that had too many problems so we just ended up selling it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
How did the front windshield got damage? Hood or just the force of impact?

·
Registered
388 Posts
dang... I know the side airbags will crack the side windshields but didn't know that the passenger airbag would crack the front windshield. Learning something new everyday and I just read the date of when it happened. :paranoid:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i think the airbags are designed to bounce off the windows so its aimed in the right direction? thats why they say replace any cracked windows asap so the airbags can function right. well not sure what happens if ur windows r rolled down in a collison though....:dunno:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Windows will break inside the door due to the side airbag being deployed or the impact? That's my guess and I don't want to test that out or happening. Too expensive :naughty:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I know but it's still expensive. I just finished saving up for the HFP kit, love it when someone inside the dealer is giving you 25% off + no tax, XD College is double edge. Sacrifice now, relax after!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i was being sarcastic about the airbag, lol xD

and yes, employee discount ftw! my friend at honda got me my hfp front lip 2 weeks ago for $265 picked up :)

what college are you at? im in college too, lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
PM sent. XD

Got mine for $568 for the whole kit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts