Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have installed aftermarket head units with the Scoche/Metra kits...
How "washed out" is the radio display?
What angle does the HU sit?

Most of the HU instructions tell you to mount it at less than a 30 degree angle. I'm looking at a Kenwood and a Pioneer unit, but the number one complaint is not being able to see the display.

Just wondering what everyone else has been experiencing. Thinking of moving on one here pretty quick and just want some ideas... :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
For those of you that have installed aftermarket head units with the Scoche/Metra kits...
How "washed out" is the radio display?
What angle does the HU sit?

Most of the HU instructions tell you to mount it at less than a 30 degree angle. I'm looking at a Kenwood and a Pioneer unit, but the number one complaint is not being able to see the display.

Just wondering what everyone else has been experiencing. Thinking of moving on one here pretty quick and just want some ideas... :)
I have a pioneer. no option for angle from the metra kit. really dont care like the way it sits in there right now. yes there are some parts of the day and sun reflection that will make it hard to see. but nothing that frustrates me. plus you can increase the brightness if you find yourself having issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts