Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Thule roof rack. Square bars, fairing. I have the big mouth mount for my bike, but did not have time to put it on yet. Will have some additional pics with my bike up there as soon as I can.

Noticed a bit more sound than expected with the fairing. Anyone else notice this? I figure its fairly normal. Thanks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looks good I just personally like the fairing to go from edge to edge, I just installed a Yakima on my car yesterday I had the oem roof visor had to remove it to install the rack :thumbsdow you literally hear nothing with the visor. But where else am I to put my bike. Minus the trunk hate those.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good I just personally like the fairing to go from edge to edge, I just installed a Yakima on my car yesterday I had the oem roof visor had to remove it to install the rack :thumbsdow you literally hear nothing with the visor. But where else am I to put my bike. Minus the trunk hate those.
Mine is a 38" and the next step up is a 44" so it was the best fit. I guess a 40" would be ideal but of course they didn't have it. I actually feel like mine fits pretty well. Only hear more noise >60 mph.

Pic of yours?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.