Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. I have a 08 Accord Coupe, and Im looking for some help from people who have/or had this car and knows any good performance parts and wheels for the car. I currently have a new Injen Short Ram intake system. I am most worried, in this order, about a new exhaust system, rims, and what ever other parts for performance. If you could help, please. I would appreciate alot. Thanks

·
Car so nice, bought twice
4,068 Posts
Rims and exhaust won't do anything really for performance unless you're talking pre-cat delete.

My sig has most of what can be done performance wise. If you have a V6 I would just leave it alone because it's fast enough as-is. Sway bar and chassis bracing upgrades are nice to have even driving in a straight line. Brake pads are also a good mod to do.

·
2008 Accord Coupe EX
999 Posts
Dont go with 20 inch wheels, You wanna get somthing lightweight, performance parts for the accord are very limited since its not your typical performance car. but if your talking handling you can get things like a sway bar kit and a lowered suspenion kit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're looking for "performance" wheels, then the closest you'll get are probably the RPF-1 wheels. I put the 18 inch ones on my car and if I recall correctly they are about 17 pounds each compared to 27 pounds each for the stock for a total weight reduction of about 40 pounds. This should help (very slightly) with acceleration and decreasing the unsprung weight of the suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.