Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im going to be going to the track with 2 friends that have a g35 and an s2k which are both rwd, and im trying to figure how what the best way to launch a fwd car,
as you can see, i have the v6 6 speed manual with the takeda sri.
to those who alrdy went to the track, could you post your times with what you reved and and 0-60ft time. tips are always helpfull

im primarly looking for those who have the v6-6 speed but auto is also interesting and list your mods =D thanks ill keep you guys posted when i go with my times...

·
NYC ALIVE
146 Posts
i launch my friends accord coupe v6-6 between 3400-3500 any higher i got wheel spin when i dumped the clutch

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
Launch is the one problem I have at the track. lol. So much that I keep the traction on. Still ran a 14.4 at like 98 with the traction on. I'll just have to go more this summer, man up and flip that traction off.

·
NYC ALIVE
146 Posts
Launch is the one problem I have at the track. lol. So much that I keep the traction on. Still ran a 14.4 at like 98 with the traction on. I'll just have to go more this summer, man up and flip that traction off.
just launch at a lower RPM and make sure you do a good burn out. if you still have the stock tieres do the burn out for 3 seconds then drop the Ebrake, stage up rev to 3500rpm and you should have very little wheel spin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts