Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every Thursday from 9-12 Ertefa has car meets at the Dave & Busters parking lot at Highway 7 and 400..

Iam going to be there tonight so just wanted to see how many of you guys wanted to meet up?

its packed every week so if any of you wanna pre-meet somewhere and cruise over together and get a spot we can do that.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ertefa.ertefa

·
Infiniti G37S Coupe
92 Posts
Its kinda far....

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
It is kind of far but not that far 20mins the most for me. Anyway who you going with? I might come but lets meet up and roll together?

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
Looks like its too late to meet up now but lets all meet up next week or something?

·
Registered
264 Posts
im down to come out this thursday

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so the weather seems to be decent thursday night.. I know theres more accord guys in toronto! so if you know anybody else who might want to join us let them know!

Pre-meet will be at the Shell gas station at Highway 7 and Jane (basically right across the ertefa meet lot @ D&B)

We will cruise over together to get a spot for the accords.. lets say 9:00 pm for now..

Feel free to suggest another pre meet spot if you feel like..

So whoever is down.. lets start a list..

1) auyeungw88 (Wallace 416 617 6599)

·
Registered
264 Posts
2) labaos_89 (Steve 6479889945)

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
2) labaos_89 (Steve 6479889945)
3) MM49

Lets meet somewhere down by 401 and 400 so we can all cruise there together and roll in at the meet together = :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol i would but i get of work at 830.. and if anybody knows blkaccord let him know about the pre-meet.. i've let a few other accord guys know i met down at ertefa to meet up with us also.. 2 coupes and a sedan..

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
lol i would but i get of work at 830.. and if anybody knows blkaccord let him know about the pre-meet.. i've let a few other accord guys know i met down at ertefa to meet up with us also.. 2 coupes and a sedan..
:dunno: so? its not like we have to be there exactly at 9 we can go by 9 30 or 10 but w/e if you wanna meet there I will show up and will see if I can bring somebody with me but mostly likely not.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
last nights meet turned out alright! nice meeting u guys.. if you guys r down to meet up again let me know, ill try to arrange something. We had 6 accords show up last night. I am sure if we planned earlier more people woulda showed up but it was kinda like a last minute thing..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John u know mark right. He told me about you. We needa meet up soon there arnt enough modded sedans coming out!

Sent from my SGH-I717R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 83 Posts