Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are stock Accords allowed to come. I don't personally have one but my mom does so I'll bring it, I wish I could get rims but it's a lease.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Guys spring is just around the corner and you know what that means!!! Time to meet up again boys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
^^ yes yes, time to show off all the new goodies :D...lets arrange a meet

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
Let me know if it starts in the first three weeks of April. I won't be around through out the summer after that.

·
csone
34 Posts
every since i bought my 8th gen, i've started seeing more of them! Def would like to meet up with you guys sometime soon.

·
Registered
264 Posts
we should all meet up sometime before ertefa even starts. i have also noticed way more 8th gens out there.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
we should all meet up sometime before ertefa even starts. i have also noticed way more 8th gens out there.
Well plan it up :).

Yeah, I see a lot of 8th gen coupes now as well.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you guys don't already know about it, there is the CanAm meet that happens every year. The past 2 years it was in Massachusetts, but the years before that was Niagara Falls.
The group is a great one and when it was still in Niagara ALOT of the TAC guys were there(G, Sagar, Millz, Derek to name a few)
But the past 2 years when it was stateside almost all the TAC guys bailed :(
I've been going for 4 years now and it's always a fun weekend!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
264 Posts
man i would totally do a convoy to Niagara or even Massachusetts . that would be pretty cool. id love to head state side and check out some of these guys rides.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
If you guys don't already know about it, there is the CanAm meet that happens every year. The past 2 years it was in Massachusetts, but the years before that was Niagara Falls.
The group is a great one and when it was still in Niagara ALOT of the TAC guys were there(G, Sagar, Millz, Derek to name a few)
But the past 2 years when it was stateside almost all the TAC guys bailed :(
I've been going for 4 years now and it's always a fun weekend!

Drive to States for car meet and take a risk of being interrogated by Americans at the border?
AuK68cWCQAAxAdD (1).jpg

joking :D

Looks fun!!! When is the next one?

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
Ertefa 2012

Kennedy Commons
@5:23 :D

Its not always like this. I think this happened for the first time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Drive to States for car meet and take a risk of being interrogated by Americans at the border?
View attachment 49260

joking :D

Looks fun!!! When is the next one?
Border agents ask the obvious questions, all you have to do is answer truthfully.
Where you are going, for how long, why, and if you are bringing in anything that will stay in the US.

Next one should be early August

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
Border agents ask the obvious questions, all you have to do is answer truthfully.
Where you are going, for how long, why, and if you are bringing in anything that will stay in the US.

Next one should be early August
lol I know. Been to States few times :). You never know though :paranoid:

I don't think I will be here to attend it but if it does get delayed somehow until September then maybe I will be able to attend it. If not, maybe next year.

·
Registered
264 Posts
weathers warming up! lets meet up guys, lets figure out a day that works best for all of us!

im usually available every evening except thursdays.

·
Honda Racing Evolution
2,179 Posts
You have a pm bro^

·
Registered
37 Posts
^ I'm in let me know where and when :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Any of you guys interested in coilovers?

41 - 60 of 83 Posts