Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a paint scratch from flying rock. Any suggestion which touch up paint to use. I have a white Honda Accord sport.
thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Paint

Look at the window sticker the dealer displays (at least in CA): the paint color appears in the far upper right hand section........................

ez

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is the paint code not on the label in the drivers door jam area where production date is located? Why not get correct touch up from your Honda dealer for best color match?

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
Is the paint code not on the label in the drivers door jam area where production date is located? Why not get correct touch up from your Honda dealer for best color match?
Just be careful. I bought Tafetta White touch up paint from my dealer and the parts store for our van. Neither were even close to matching. The look grey against the white factory paint.

My ASM touch up paint from the dealer is a perfect match.

Jay

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Just got a paint scratch from flying rock. Any suggestion which touch up paint to use. I have a white Honda Accord sport.
thanks

Yes, drivers side door jamb, white sticker, last line below the barcode.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
*** is a hard color to match. I had the splash guards painted to match the car, but they did not match and this is a brand new car so there should not have been a fade factor. It is in the dealers paint shop this time for another try. I should get it back tomorrow and see how well they are able to match the paint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts