Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I attempted to do the Touring Mod on my 2013 Accord EX-L . I ordered the harness and lights from HTG, I wired everything up and the actual main lights don't work.

The turn signals work. The LED Strip at the bottom works, the high-beam works. But the regular headlight doesn't. Anyone experience anything similar or have any suggestions?

John

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oops...check your splicing, or maybe a bad set of headlights, HTG is pretty classy so that probably isn't your issue.

·
Banned
5,773 Posts
Hi,

I attempted to do the Touring Mod on my 2013 Accord EX-L . I ordered the harness and lights from HTG, I wired everything up and the actual main lights don't work.

The turn signals work. The LED Strip at the bottom works, the high-beam works. But the regular headlight doesn't. Anyone experience anything similar or have any suggestions?

John
Check the connections for the low beams?

·
7th Gear
344 Posts
Hi,

John
He has a bad batch of wiring harness.
Read the last page of this thread. I posted a fix that HTG provided.

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129642 Haгdtσpguy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts