Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird thing happened after Tuner Shop Installed my coilovers. The ABS, TPMS, VSA, Power Steering, lights up on the dash. so they plugged up the diagnostic reader and says Driver-Side ABS sensor Error. they say that the ABS sensor are really sensitive and they go out easily. So, they apologize replaced and fixed and then reset. But now, the TPMS and VSA "off" light are still up and my Hill Assist doesn't work ( 6sp Manual Sport). I check the pressure, check the wheels .. pressed reset button, drove for 30mins varying my speed and nothing.

i did this for three days after and still nothing. I talked to another member who also lowered his LX, and swapped out his 16s wheels for 20s and he never experienced that. I went from 18in to 19in.

I'm guessing the other sensors need to be replaced as well, but did anyone else experience this too?? or is this just a fluke.

I decided to removed my 19in wheels and reinstalled my factory sport wheels and see if the wheels were throwing it off, also I am going to have to bring the car into the dealership and have them diagnose the issue, but i'm just wondering if it's those darn ABS sensors on the other side are the issue.

any help or let me know if you experienced the same thing....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Mine are going off and no tire was ever flat or off and I still have stock suspension and wheels. Hondas tech is just real low quality. Take it to the dealer and ask for it to be fixed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
back from dealer, the reason was the Steering angle setting. they reset the codes and now works fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts