Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Background, I do not have a button in the left side of the steering wheel to reset and i do not have access to the car menu as I have buried the head unit in my dash when I replaced the head unit with a car play unit.

So, anyway to reset TPMS? Tried a basic code reader, but that did not work. There has to be a way, Honda has reset it in the past when I took it in for an oil change/rotation. Would love to reset in between if possible.

Any ideas appreciated, thank you in advance.

·
V6 6MT CBP
2,745 Posts
What car..... The button is kind of hidden on the bottom side of the dash, left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If the light came on and you had to adjust the tire pressure it might turn off after a little bit of driving.

Why did the light come on in the first place?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The manual says it will reset after 15 minutes of highway speed driving or something along those lines...it does not.

Cold snap in GA, lowered pressure in tires.

·
Registered
47 Posts
So you don't have any buttons on the right side of your steering wheel? This would be the info button in the middle right that pulls up on the tpms reset. This display is in center of your dash, not the head unit. Have had that cold snap issue with tpms and it's a pain

Font Screenshot Circle Document Number

Automotive lighting Product Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will give it a try....will report back soon.

So you don't have any buttons on the right side of your steering wheel? This would be the info button in the middle right that pulls up on the tpms reset. This display is in center of your dash, not the head unit. Have had that cold snap issue with tpms and it's a pain

View attachment 537169
View attachment 537170

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are a genius! Thank you, never saw that in the manual or in the controls!
Worked like a champ!

View attachment 537169
View attachment 537170

1 - 8 of 8 Posts