Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow DA members.....I will be looking at a new Acura TSX tomorrow with tech package and wonder if I should get it. I feel the need for a four door vehicle in my life due to travel and practicality. After looking at the 3 series BMW and IS Lexus I feel the tsx is the best value. After test driving it I fell in love with the interior and had mixed feelings on the exterior. If I do get the TSX I will sell all my parts (coilovers, rims/tires, rear 3 arm camber kit, sound system) at a good price. I'm still debating on whether or not to pull the trigger. I suppose I will find out tomorrow.....

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey dmyg, your ride is sickkkk man but good luck for new ride ....
So that's a vote for the TSX???? Your car looks good to mang....

·
Registered
898 Posts
I had wanted the new TSX for a long time but never got it, never was crazy about the front lower bumper, but you can't beat that tech package. I still loved that car, going for the TL instead eventually

Go for it if you can afford it.

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had wanted the new TSX for a long time but never got it, never was crazy about the front lower bumper, but you can't beat that tech package. I still loved that car, going for the TL instead eventually

Go for it if you can afford it.
I guess the whole front "corporate grill" theme they have takes some getting used to. I've seen some pics of people painting the front chrome grill and it looks much better. One thing I noticed is that the TSX doesn't have such a large following and friendly forum's like DA.

·
Maui Built Surf Team
139 Posts
If ya pull the trigger. I'm interested in your parts =)

·
zain
142 Posts
Get the 2008 tl type s like i did foo......then we can finally do a meet!

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Get the 2008 tl type s like i did foo......then we can finally do a meet!
LOL I didn't know you were still around! Sup Zainnnnn! Yeah I was looking at some of those but aren't they having some automatic transmission issues?

·
zain
142 Posts
nope none that i know of.......even though I have the 6 speed......But its the 2nd gen autos with the issue......check out aacurazine's tl section.....you should really consider a tl man.....i love it

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would highly advise from doing such a trade in for the TSX. The car is only slightly better IMO and totally not worth the hit you're going to take on your Accord. The back 2 doors are almost useless. They're so small and such a PITA to get in/out.

·
Ridin' Low and Slow
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would highly advise from doing such a trade in for the TSX. The car is only slightly better IMO and totally not worth the hit you're going to take on your Accord. The back 2 doors are almost useless. They're so small and such a PITA to get in/out.
Good thing is I'm not going to take a hit on the trade. And yes you are right the back seats are pretty small..esp. the rear leg room.

·
Registered
708 Posts
GET A TSX. I own one now, and I recently gave up my 2010 328i and as much as I loved the BMW, you cant beat the TSX in terms of value.

·
Internet
502 Posts
Hmmm correct me if I'm wrong, but TSX is Accord in Japan?:dunno:
USA: Accord
Japan: Inspire

USA: TSX
Japan: Accord

Japan has no TSX
America has no Inspire

edit: btw, welcome to the forum!
enjoy your stay