Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
189 Posts
My local dealer has a couple 2019s, one EXL 2.0 and a Touring 2.0, both around 45k miles, and priced about 90% of their brand new MSRP. That's just crazy and may be why they've been on the lot for several weeks.

· Registered
189 Posts
based on initial reports and articles, I wonder if the 10th gen will hold its value longer now
The 2.0T, and most any Accord for that matter, are selling at big markups. I traded my '21 Sport 2.0T about a month ago, and thought the dealer would certainly sell it at auction, but they didn't. They cleaned it up real nice and it's now listed for sale on their lot at $36,500. I'm a little sorry I got rid of the car, as I miss it's size. When I saw it there I got a little nostalgic.
I think a $5K markup on a trade is probably typical, especially if it's late model, low mileage. My local dealer now has 7 used Accords on his lot, 5 are 10th gen. They are all listed within 10% of original MSRP, even the two with 40K+ miles on them. They are on a "no haggle" price model so the only negotiating is with your trade. My 2013 EX-L V6 trade-in value has dropped about $2K since May according to KBB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts