Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2.0T, and most any Accord for that matter, are selling at big markups. I traded my '21 Sport 2.0T about a month ago, and thought the dealer would certainly sell it at auction, but they didn't. They cleaned it up real nice and it's now listed for sale on their lot at $36,500. I'm a little sorry I got rid of the car, as I miss it's size. When I saw it there I got a little nostalgic.

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Seems like the used market is showing signs of slowing just a bit. Two cars and two months later, I wish I still had my '21.

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yep, I get that. I'll probably do like I did with the 2017 and get rid of the 19" wheels/tires and install an older set of acura 17x8 wheels an powder coat them if needed. This allows me to jump up from the no sidewall 40 aspect ratio on the 19's to a more practical 50 or 55 aspect ratio pending, on whether I get a 225 or 235 tread width? Yes I'll be sure I get a "V" speed rated tire and I personally have no issues if my speedo reads 2-4% low all the time. The softer ride from having more side wall is well worth it, tires are cheaper, not to mention additional insurance I get against the killer potholes. That helps in case my wife ever gets to drive it, 🤨.
My own opinion is I like the ride of the 19's and also, 17" wheels just don't look good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts