Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I traded my Crosstour EXL with Navi. It was better quality but I couldn't stand the steering anymore on the 2010. To much movement. Then there were days it looked good, and days I would say,,,ick..Lol. I seen one tonight and it looked pretty sharp...I understand the design...but I am happy now with my Accord, ExL CVT, Navi...Blk on Blk.:banana:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats on the new car.

I always have mixed feelings when I see a Crosstour. I like the front end but then when you roll around to the backside......I sometimes scratch my head and wonder. :D

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's funny, when I had a 8th gen Accord sedan I wasn't overly thrilled with it and had thought about moving out of the Accord and into a 2013 Crosstour. Then along came the 9th gen Accord and I was sold on it.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
New neighbors just moved in and they own a Crosstour. Got to take a closer look and as stated above the front end looks respectable but the rear end leaves much to be desired. Congratulations on the switch to the new car. IMO, you made a good decision. Pics or it did not happen.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like them. They look fine to me. My take on it when I see one is it's a modern day station wagon or SUV/car hybrid. It definitely serves it's purpose if you need the open interior space for hauling or sports equipment with Honda reliability and don't want a full sized SUV or a pickup. I personally like it but don't have a need for it. But I drive older cars anyway so what do i know?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like them. They look fine to me. My take on it when I see one is it's a modern day station wagon or SUV/car hybrid. It definitely serves it's purpose if you need the open interior space for hauling or sports equipment with Honda reliability and don't want a full sized SUV or a pickup. I personally like it but don't have a need for it. But I drive older cars anyway so what do i know?
As a EX owner, I would say, "it was a damn good car" the hell, what other people think... I am starting to miss my baby...very good car, well built, and smooth...with all the extras. They knew what they were doing when they made this car, it just that people don't understand it:dunno: It is a excellent vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently purchased a 14 crosstour exl 4wd v6 but really wanted to buy an accord. Do you mind me asking what kind of deal you recieved?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts