Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2015 Honda accord touring.
The trunk does not open with the key fob but can hear the clicking sound. However the trunk does open with the latch. I checked the glove box and the switch is turned on. Any suggestions on how to fix it.

Hey Guys,
Looking for some help, using the key fob whenever I tried opening the trunk nothing happens,
The light blinks red on the key fob but I don't hear a clicked sound from the trunk itself. I tried replacing the latch as well and no result. Anyone have any recommendations on what to do?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Sounds like you may have to look into the trunk latch. Something maybe disconnected inside or broken most likely. People have replaced them at like 40 bucks or so off of Amazon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like you may have to look into the trunk latch. Something maybe disconnected inside or broken most likely. People have replaced them at like 40 bucks or so off of Amazon.
replaced the trunk latch but it seems like the issue still occurs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine had this problem a few weeks ago. The trunk release works, but the remote and the trunk button doesn't. Turns out these 2 wires broke. Mine was broken near the trunk hinge. I just extended the wires and soldered them back together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts