Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I looked through the sticky thread regarding all the TSBs but doesnt include Canadian spec vehicles at all. Anyone care to share or put together list for north of the border?

Vehicles destined go to Canada from Ohio plant have VIN sequence number that starts with 8. ie 1HGCT1B7DA8xxxxx

On side note, when did production of 2014 model year start? My 13 was built in April of 2013.

Thanks in advance!

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
Production of Accords starts in late Aug/Early Sept... so yours is a 2013. You can also tell by the 10th digit in your VIN number as that is designated for your model year. Call your local dealer for any open TSBs on your car, they can tell you over the phone using your VIN.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Generally speaking Canadian tsbs mirror what is listed in the US. Is there anything particular you are looking for?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Just curious if my vehicle needs any tsbs in regards to CVT updates. I havent felt anything strange with acceleration but can feel slight hesitation during "downshift" right before coming to a full stop. Read thread about that but honda havent address that as of yet.

I started noticing wind noise right at ear level at highway speeds. I know tsb is out for it but doesnt applies to coupes although I know exactly where noise is coming from and just need to get roll of thin foam tape to silence it. Waiting to get tint done first though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts