Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are some ideas.:banana:

Attachments

·
aka 'The Gif King'
571 Posts
Looks dumb, and a waste of money! It'll look even stupider since you have Sedan.

:thumbsdow Thumbs down for me. But hey, do you! You don't need people's permission for things YOU want!

If you got the dough, then go ahead and do as you please with it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good lookin Brandon...I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I don't particularly like that look on silver but I think if you do CF trunk and hood, with CF vinyl on the rood it would look nice on silver. Whatever you do don't paint the bumper plz !

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't particularly like that look on silver but I think if you do CF trunk and hood, with CF vinyl on the rood it would look nice on silver. Whatever you do don't paint the bumper plz !
I have the graphite gray.

·
7th Gear
3,424 Posts
I think it looks stupid.

Your car, do what makes YOU happy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think one of the guys on the board did a black vinyl on the roof of his white coupe - looked really good. Definitely that M3 styling, but I wouldn't do it any other way - white coupe, black roof. In your case, I probably wouldn't do it - just looks goofy to me, but that's my .02.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't like the bumper being painted one bit. I do really like the look when the hood is black, but not with the roof/trunk.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I'm more leaning toward just the hood. Maybe a dark gray carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
:puke:

·
18th gear, 18 wheels
382 Posts
It would definitely excessive. Not for a sedan, really.
Instead, you should get some wheels, a simple drop ( 1 inch ), black housed headlights and hybrid tail lights.
If you want it to make it look sharper, that was the recipe :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
not really a fan of the scheme, but as others have pointed out: each to their own, if you like it then go for it.

But I will admit Brandon's looks pretty aggressive and fairly nice but it does have a lot more than just a two tone paint going on (wheels, visors, stance, etc)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts