Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ZMOWEN
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased this specific roof spoiler? It is unpainted, unlike the ones that I see people have order from the seller in Taiwan. I have a black sport and was wondering what it might look like unpainted. It's kind of hard to tell from the pic on ebay. Plus, if it doesn't look right, I could always have it painted or paint it myself. I know that you need to use flex in the paint. Anyone have any success painting it themselves. If anyone has any experience with this seller, let me know what you think. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-2014-H...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2585fd15e9&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought mine from him and it fits fine. I had it painted for free from one of the shops I deal with at work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It doesn't look good unpainted. And yes, thats the same one i purchased.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I purchased this and had to return it although it was a perfect fit it looked terrible that's why I went ahead and ordered the spoiler from original MIT

·
2013 Accord Sport 6MT
120 Posts
I purchased this and had to return it although it was a perfect fit it looked terrible that's why I went ahead and ordered the spoiler from original MIT
What about it made it look terrible? I'm about to pull the trigger on one and I was interested in your opinion. Is the form factor off/angle?

·
Registered
32 Posts
What about it made it look terrible? I'm about to pull the trigger on one and I was interested in your opinion. Is the form factor off/angle?
Well the thing is it just looks really off and not big enough for a roof spoiler if your know what I mean, it would be more suitable for a trunk lip for a e46 or something like that

·
CVT
514 Posts
out of curiosity, if i were to get my roof wrapped gloss black on my sedan, do guys think it'd look better if i painted the roof spoiler white or gloss black?

·
CVT
514 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts