Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Th3 aCc0rD r0oK1e!
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did alot since i been off this site so here is a update!

in dash to entertain the passangers!

got the car painted and new wheels!

at work taking some shots!

out on a cruise with fresh tinted windows!

·
NYC-718
185 Posts
Sorry but the truth hurts : Rims are gross..pop-up dvd player/cd receiver is the cheapest one out there, wait till you try to higher and lower musik it wont work..the back window m3 spoiler is crazy ugly !

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Not trying to flame, but have a serious QA... What is it with bright off color wheels? I've seen a silver civic with similar wheels in a super bright neon green, a blue rsx with pinkish purple wheels, a black tc with puprle wheels with a chrome lip, and a 350Z with orange, but at least his car was orange... :dunno: If your planning to paint the whole car baby blue, then sweet!.... if not.... I like Ice cream!!!

·
Chillin
237 Posts
.... if not.... I like Ice cream!!!
I like the blue rims but not for your accord sorry =/. What is it with you and ice cream besides liking it haha XD

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
LOL well mom always said: "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all..." We all have a diff in opinion... if the whole car matched IMO, sweet! Other wise...... Should I say it?? :D

·
Chillin
237 Posts
LOL well mom always said: "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all..." We all have a diff in opinion... if the whole car matched IMO, sweet! Other wise...... Should I say it?? :D
makes sense =D

·
3rd Beer
420 Posts
Not liking the color of the wheels, but the low stance and tint are nice! Whatever suits your taste...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts