Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
@milmast
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After installing my new grill and headlights, my car's front end looks completely different and I love it. Took some pics of Leanne and can't stop staring. Enjoy!! :D

PS - the next time you guys see pics of my car, it won't be the same colour as it is now. Just giving you a little hint, I'll be doing something that hasn't ever been done before (to my knowledge).

·
8th Gen 6-6 Red Coupe
282 Posts
It looks great. Good choices in mods, I'm curious what colour!

That grill is really getting popular. I bought one myself but the quality looks terrible, the plastic is like dark brown almost. Are you guys painting them? Maybe I should make a thread. :p

·
ultracrepidarianism
266 Posts
do something with that grillE
have to hate on it as it looks like some chinese crap from a JC Whitney catalog that you just slapped on. looks cheap and fits poorly. :frown

other than that nice car. :grin

·
104 Posts
Yo man I used to be a proponent of having an emblem in the middle of the mugen styled grille, but yeah I think in real life it'll look pretty nice, almost like a bat mobile

·
Registered
97 Posts
have to hate on it as it looks like some chinese crap from a JC Whitney catalog that you just slapped on. looks cheap and fits poorly. :frown

Very specific.... :| I don't that vibe in the least bit. I personally am not a fan of badge less grills but it certainly looks pretty clean to me..

·
Registered
55 Posts
what kind of grill is it?

·
PIMP MY RIDE PLZ
192 Posts
What kind of wheels and tires are those?

·
Registered
16 Posts
you did an awesome job to your car Milan. I'm following your videos on youtube aswell! keep up the awesome work. You're my Go-To for advice, haha.
Take a look at my profile aswell and let me know what you think of my latest post of pics!

·
@milmast
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sick dude! Nice and clean! I got the same grille.
Thanks man!! :)

It looks great. Good choices in mods, I'm curious what colour!

That grill is really getting popular. I bought one myself but the quality looks terrible, the plastic is like dark brown almost. Are you guys painting them? Maybe I should make a thread. :p
Really? Mine is a 100% gloss black. I dont see any brown to it and i've had it installed for awhile now. I'd love to see a pic of what you mean.

See, I actually don't mind the grill. The stock one didn't do much for me, especially cuz the chrome around the outside of the grill chips off after a few years. Mine was peeling from both sides of the grill.

Are you lowered at all? If so what are the details? Digging the wheels.
Yeah I'm lowered on H&R lowering springs. I want to get coilovers and lower the car a bit more but I think that will have to wait for summer.

what kind of grill is it?
It is a Mugen Style JDM front grill that I picked up from CarID.com

What kind of wheels and tires are those?
They are TSW Mirabeau wheels. 19x8 up front and 19x9.5 in the rear. They have Continental DW summer tires on them and they grip like you wouldn't believe. Rocking a 235/35R19 up front and a 255/35R19 in the rear.

you did an awesome job to your car Milan. I'm following your videos on youtube aswell! keep up the awesome work. You're my Go-To for advice, haha.
Take a look at my profile aswell and let me know what you think of my latest post of pics!
I'm glad to hear ahah
I like what you've done with your car. The only thing I'm iffy about is the chrome headlights. I like how they have angel eyes but I dont like chrome. Could also be why I blacked mine out but to each their own :)

·
Registered
16 Posts

Really? Mine is a 100% gloss black. I dont see any brown to it and i've had it installed for awhile now. I'd love to see a pic of what you mean.

See, I actually don't mind the grill. The stock one didn't do much for me, especially cuz the chrome around the outside of the grill chips off after a few years. Mine was peeling from both sides of the grill.

Yeah I'm lowered on H&R lowering springs. I want to get coilovers and lower the car a bit more but I think that will have to wait for summer.

It is a Mugen Style JDM front grill that I picked up from CarID.com

They are TSW Mirabeau wheels. 19x8 up front and 19x9.5 in the rear. They have Continental DW summer tires on them and they grip like you wouldn't believe. Rocking a 235/35R19 up front and a 255/35R19 in the rear.

I'm glad to hear ahah
I like what you've done with your car. The only thing I'm iffy about is the chrome headlights. I like how they have angel eyes but I dont like chrome. Could also be why I blacked mine out but to each their own :)
Dude, Leanne's Headlights look dope! I love the carbon fiber on the reflectors and how everything is blacked out...looks a lot better than my chrome headlights forsure. Definitely an upgrade once I can afford it.

·
@milmast
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, Leanne's Headlights look dope! I love the carbon fiber on the reflectors and how everything is blacked out...looks a lot better than my chrome headlights forsure. Definitely an upgrade once I can afford it.
Thanks man!! Yeah I like it too!! Something that I should have done while I had the headlights apart was do a quad retrofit but I guess i'll just have to do it next time I pull them apart :)

·
@milmast
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
395 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts