·
Blacked Out Dream
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I like them compared to the star burst type lights that came stock

·
2007 Honda Accord SE
407 Posts
Dope, I paint matched my 7.5 gen grille to NHBP, I love the look. Just gotta say this, you OD'ed on the engine stickers, but the bay looks clean, just a bit too glossy on the paint.

·
Blacked Out Dream
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I got the stickers in the engine bay are because I don't want them on the outside of the car hence why my team inspire sticker isn't anywhere because its like two feet long and I don't want it on the outside of the car...the only sticker I got outside is a small my8thgen sticker that's very low on the windshield

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love the look... the "shocker" stickers under the hood seem a little low class though.

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Sick stuff. The grill and tails are my fav.... LOL I did jump at the pics under the hood, but it looks good just alot of gloss. I feel you though on the stickers. I've done the same with the few I have. Don't want them on the outside.

·
Blacked Out Dream
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay okay I have thought about it and the red engine surrounding is a bit much so i'll be putting it back to stock along with the fuse box cover...I thought it would look cool at first so I tried it out and have decided against it but I dont mind returning it to stock color at all...

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
Okay okay I have thought about it and the red engine surrounding is a bit much so i'll be putting it back to stock along with the fuse box cover...I thought it would look cool at first so I tried it out and have decided against it but I dont mind returning it to stock color at all...
You don't know until you try it. :thmsup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
lolll its ur car.. if u love it, keep it. its just really busy under the hood and little on the outside.. u should start balancing it out and it'll look dope :cool:

·
Registered
284 Posts
did you smoke out the lights yourself? or did you buy the ones that's been smoked out?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts