Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what colors are offered? I was under the impression just red and MSM, but not sure. I am close to getting a white Coupe and am Ok with the Automatic, but a stick shift sure is an intriguing option.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's funny. My 2013 Accord Coupe V6, 6MT happens to be in white :)

Or maybe its a great white north only color combination?

·
Registered
277 Posts

Canada offers white. US does not.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does anyone know what colors are offered? I was under the impression just red and MSM, but not sure. I am close to getting a white Coupe and am Ok with the Automatic, but a stick shift sure is an intriguing option.
A white 6MT coupe would have flew off the shelves IMO..jus like a white 6MT sport would have..of course only Canada gets a white 6MT coupe and a sport:thumbsdow.. I settled for a black 6MT sport..I'm regretting it like crazy..what a bitch too keep clean..I shudda jus got the modern steel,which they had available,but I passed on it like an idiot lol..if honda claims the manual take rate is such a small percentage..why not include at least four colors in whatever window of manuals that they want too put out I think a white coupe shud of def been an option in the manual along with the rest of the colors that are offered already..sport wise..white and silver shud be thrown in the mix..lets see what happens for the 2015 model year..wake up honda!!!

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
A white 6MT coupe would have flew off the shelves IMO..jus like a white 6MT sport would have..of course only Canada gets a white 6MT coupe and a sport:thumbsdow.. I settled for a black 6MT sport..I'm regretting it like crazy..what a bitch too keep clean..I shudda jus got the modern steel,which they had available,but I passed on it like an idiot lol..if honda claims the manual take rate is such a small percentage..why not include at least four colors in whatever window of manuals that they want too put out I think a white coupe shud of def been an option in the manual along with the rest of the colors that are offered already..sport wise..white and silver shud be thrown in the mix..lets see what happens for the 2015 model year..wake up honda!!!
Just imagne low low the take rate must be in Canada #'s wise. But yet they can justify making it for that smaller market. It makes your blood boil...

Jay

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just imagne low low the take rate must be in Canada #'s wise. But yet they can justify making it for that smaller market. It makes your blood boil...

Jay
Dude..blood boil is an understatement!!! I wish I could kick in the door at one of those product and development meetings and say. WTF is wrong with u guys...where are the US white 6MTs!!!!!!:lmao:

·
4,339 Posts
Dude..blood boil is an understatement!!! I wish I could kick in the door at one of those product and development meetings and say. WTF is wrong with u guys...where are the US white 6MTs!!!!!!:lmao:
I know, it makes no sense...

Jay

·
Registered
104 Posts
LOL
Shitty deal guys. Sorry. But you are welcome to drool and be jealous of us Canadians for once :D Normally you guys get stuff that we don't!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts

I hate you canadians haha, you guys have all the options we US Owners would kill to have. I wish my sport came with tweeters and heated seats standard haha.

·
4,339 Posts
LOL
Shitty deal guys. Sorry. But you are welcome to drool and be jealous of us Canadians for once :D Normally you guys get stuff that we don't!!!!
Like what?

Jay:dunno:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not so much in the accord because apparently you guys got the shitty end of the stick, but I remember the mazda3's me being jealous of american options a few years back.

Keep in mind, we pay more for our cars than you guys do. Heck, we pay more for most things! Which is why I am going on a shopping trip to Boston. Going to do Kittery and Wretham outlet shops.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the MSRP on a V6 Navi Coupe in Canada? With the Honda color and content offerings here in the US, I have actually been comparing the Mazda6 Grand Touring against the V6 Coupe, the Mazda offers a lot of things but the Honda V6 is simply a superb motor, plus I prefer a real 2 door coupe, even though the Mazda6 has a gorgeous body. I think I have it finalized to either a silver or white V6 coupe, and I am leaning white.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What is the MSRP on a V6 Navi Coupe in Canada? With the Honda color and content offerings here in the US, I have actually been comparing the Mazda6 Grand Touring against the V6 Coupe, the Mazda offers a lot of things but the Honda V6 is simply a superb motor, plus I prefer a real 2 door coupe, even though the Mazda6 has a gorgeous body. I think I have it finalized to either a silver or white V6 coupe, and I am leaning white.
honda.ca
prices are there for ya on the left

Edit:
2013: http://honda.ca/accord_coupe/2013/lx_10159/specs
2014: http://honda.ca/accord_coupe/ex_10238/specs

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've wondered what's the cost to ship/buy a canadian car into the US. Back in 2004 my uncle purchased a 1994 Canadian Civic in the US from a US seller.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Last time I heard, car prices are higher in Canada. This is why Canadians often look for ways to buy cars south of border.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A white 6MT coupe would have flew off the shelves IMO..jus like a white 6MT sport would have..
A neighbor has a white V6 coupe (auto of course). It looks great. It's the best looking 9th gen Accord among all colors and body styles IMHO. If I was in the market for a V6 Coupe with MT, I'd probably settle for red.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My 6MT V6 Coupe is "Still Night Pearl" otherwise known as blue or midnight blue or almost purple. Two toned leather interior. Cream color buckets, black trim. Very happy. Going to get some custom seat covers though, the light interior looks great but prone to dirt and other unwanted stuff,

·
Registered
104 Posts
I've wondered what's the cost to ship/buy a canadian car into the US. Back in 2004 my uncle purchased a 1994 Canadian Civic in the US from a US seller.
Just go to the paint shop. It will be cheaper. LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts