Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently purchased a 2002 Honda Accord Coupe V6 and i saw 18 inch VarrsToen rims i would really like to put on my car. My question is do these rims fit on my car? If not will i need to make any modification to make them fit? And if i do the cost. SOrry for all the questions

This is the size of the VarrsToen rim
SIZE:18X8.0 +35
PCD: 5X114.3
Hub Bore: 73.1

I would really appreciate it if someone had an answer. Thanks :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Yup how much are these? They look like rota grids too which are better copies of Volk TE-37's than these if you are even going for than look. What Color is your car. 8in wide rims are tough to fit on 6th gen. My CL-S6 (same chassis) i had to do 7.5in wide.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup how much are these? They look like rota grids too which are better copies of Volk TE-37's than these if you are even going for than look. What Color is your car. 8in wide rims are tough to fit on 6th gen. My CL-S6 (same chassis) i had to do 7.5in wide.
They 600 which isn't too bad, the color of my car is red. I am trying to go red and black, when i saw these rims i fell in love with them which is why im hoping they do fit on my car. I also plan on dropping my car a little. :)

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
They 600 which isn't too bad, the color of my car is red. I am trying to go red and black, when i saw these rims i fell in love with them which is why im hoping they do fit on my car. I also plan on dropping my car a little. :)
The offset of those arent right. Lo0ok at these rota grids...

Red lip on blk 650. They also have blk and the offset works for this car.

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
I'm not sure how wide of a wheel you can put on 2002 Accord or how low of offsets you can run but I think they would probably stick out past the fenders but that's just a guess.

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
I'm not sure how wide of a wheel you can put on 2002 Accord or how low of offsets you can run but I think they would probably stick out past the fenders but that's just a guess.
7.5in wide max My CL-S6 had 18x7.5 +45 offset. stock is +50.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,723 Posts
Yes, 18X8.0 +35 is doable. I am 100% sure on this. It will require you to roll your fenders though.

This is what 19x9 +38 looks like (with fenders rolled and about -2 camber):

This is what 17x8 +35 looks like (with rolled fenders and -3 camber):

1 - 8 of 8 Posts