Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
Since u r on the same boat as me let me tell you my story. Bought aftermarket axle twice and gone to garbage in a year for both. Bought oem axle and shake continue. Before anyone judge me yes I did road force balance after first set of aftermarket axle and still. Change the tires still the same. Forgot to mention that I change the lower arms for aftermarket ones because it was easier and same price as changing the compliance bushing and still shakes. I kept my oem lower arms so I bought the bushings for the arms and put them back on. Shake is almost gone and honestly I think that I need to replace my tires again. I will recomend to check your compliance bushing. Unfortunately it is hard to tell if they are bad unless the rip is noticeable. In case of my bushings there was a rip on the lower part in one of them and the other had no rip but a lot of play compare to the new one. I will say there might not be the best but it does the work compare to aftermarket

· Registered
354 Posts
If you have any update let me know I would like an answer as well. Compliance bushing was a common issue on 7 th gen I think. Hkwever with 8th gen I havent heard that many. It might be an issue of a defective part and bad luck I guess

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.