Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I was wondering if anyone has wrapped the outside door pillars in vinyl? I hate the dull look and don't want to spend the money for the touring ones. Any pics and additional info would help. Thanks.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I saw those. Do you have them? Don't they add thickness? I didn't want it to look like I just taped it on.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have the 3m stick on pillars and they add some thickness. They also add a lot of wind noise. I was gonna replace them with the touring pillars but the wind noise went away and the pillars grew on me. The eBay pillars are glossier than the touring ones imo.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Any close up pictures? I'm just curious how they fit against the pillars. Do they blend nicely or look like an add on? Looks great in the picture but just wondering when you are right next to it. Thanks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
216 Posts
Does anyone have the part number for the oem touring pillars? I can't find them on any of the online Honda parts store I've looked on. I already have enough wind noise that I can't get rid of. I don't need to add to it with the Ebay ones.

·
Registered
335 Posts
does anyone have the part number for the oem touring pillars? I can't find them on any of the online honda parts store i've looked on. I already have enough wind noise that i can't get rid of. I don't need to add to it with the ebay ones.
72430-t2g-a01
72470-t2g-a01
72930-t2g-a01
72970-t2g-a01

Listed under Interior/Bumper > Molding

Thanks. Any close up pictures? I'm just curious how they fit against the pillars. Do they blend nicely or look like an add on? Looks great in the picture but just wondering when you are right next to it. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts