Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im buying rims for my 2013 Accord Sport, but can't make up my mind between the Vossen CV1 or CV7's. My car is black with a $3000 Memphis Audio system, Tinted Windows, Partially Tinted Tailights and a rear window spoiler. What do you guys think? CV7 or CV1 from Vossen.... Im definitly getting them silver polished 20" 10.5

Still making a decision on Vossen CV7 or CV1's getting installed next weel. Not sure which style to run with

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you guys think? Vossen CV7 or CV1

Yez zir.... I have 4 amps, 1 12v Battery, Custom Trunk Job, Memphis Coaxial Speakers, Tweeters, Dynomat the whole trunk and Blue LED lights w/switch tu run with bass

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
BBS LM reps in 20x9 and 20x10 or 10.5

If those are you 2 favorite designs there are quite a few other manuf. that have very similar stuff I think. Isn't the Stance sc-6ix just like the CV7? Not sure what the cost of all these different wheels are, but just a thought.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any pics?

Im getting sponsored by Vossen, so I have to stick to Vossen brand. My main question was, what style from those 2 do you think would look better on my car? Something that will stand out. Most people have said CV1 since they have a lip

·
Registered
357 Posts
Still making a decision on Vossen CV7 or CV1's getting installed next weel. Not sure which style to run with
The chrome lip on the CV1 brings out all of the other chrome trimming on the rest of the car..that's if u really want a flashier look...the CV7 are more subdued I feel..a very clean looking wheel..two very nice wheels too choose from..but IMHO vossens are ridiculously overpriced for one pice cast wheels:thumbsdow..good luck tho

·
Thunder Up!
2,559 Posts
I think the CV5's could be very nice looking. The CV3's are extremely played out and look ugly on 99% of the stuff I see IN MY OPINION. The CV1's can look good, but you need a 20"+ wheel with the design IN MY OPINION. I think the cv5's look beautiful if done correctly

·
Mod it or don't drive it
965 Posts
What are you thinking, 19's or 20's?
18x5?
I'm not sure if the 18x5 come in a higher offset than 32+ on the 5x4.5/114.3 bolt pattern.

I was thinking of getting the CV1, but I need something that is 18x5 with a +45 offset. I don't want a staggared setup and my thinking is that to get damn near to perfect flush, I'll go with +45 offset all around and use 10mm spacers on the rear.

If you go 18x5 with +32 offset, your front's will stick out 13mm but the backs will be very close to flush. If 13mm isn't a concern, then I'd go with the CV1.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What do you guys think? Vossen CV7 or CV1

Yez zir.... I have 4 amps, 1 12v Battery, Custom Trunk Job, Memphis Coaxial Speakers, Tweeters, Dynomat the whole trunk and Blue LED lights w/switch tu run with bass
Post more pictures of the stereo. I am putting a awesome one in myself just want to see what 3 grand got ya :).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going with 20x10.5. But I think the CV1 style will match better with the look of the Accord. CV7's I think wont really stand out on the 2013 Honda Accord Sport

·
Mod it or don't drive it
965 Posts
Im going with 20x10.5. But I think the CV1 style will match better with the look of the Accord. CV7's I think wont really stand out on the 2013 Honda Accord Sport
With a 20x10.5, I think the biggest offset they make them in is a 42mm offset which will stick out 28mm in the front, and 18mm in the rear. I may be wrong though.

·
Former H Master Tech
318 Posts
I would get the CV1's in the same color I have on your black accord. They are two toned Polished/Crome and Black, would match your paint and trim very well. The wheel design is classy and fits the body style well.

Love my CV1s, I may even get another set in grey for the winter!

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need everyones help.... Im installing the Vossen CV1's on my 2013 Accord Sport 20x10.5 Silver Polished with a lip. I was going for the CV7's but I ended up liking the CV1's better. What do you guys think of installing D2 coilovers? What offset do you think would go right?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would get the CV1's in the same color I have on your black accord. They are two toned Polished/Crome and Black, would match your paint and trim very well. The wheel design is classy and fits the body style well.

Love my CV1s, I may even get another set in grey for the winter!
Man the rims look sweet. Can you post a side view shot? Also what size are the tires on the car?

Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts