Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Vote For This Month's Ride of the Month!

• goldv6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chamorrodude

• roguestatus22

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Smizzo

• MetaEnder

• 06BlackDevil

• LuMcfly

• Artema

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Freakin_Rob

• hoserthehorribl

• dpk1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
November ride of the month

Could we please get a thread goin for this??? I would love to see some people goin for NOVEMBER **2012** ride of month!
I know there's some sick accords out there.. just not any in SD area. Well, I'm sure there are but I've only seen a couple on this forum, and one girl (clearly doin it right) driving around my hood (enci/cbad) with a sweet 8th gen bbp coupe :thmsup:
I'm set to finally take some shots of my new baby within a couple weeks, I'd love to throw them up!!

LET'S DO THIS!! :banana::jumping:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Could we please get a thread goin for this??? I would love to see some people goin for NOVEMBER **2012** ride of month!
I know there's some sick accords out there.. just not any in SD area. Well, I'm sure there are but I've only seen a couple on this forum, and one girl (clearly doin it right) driving around my hood (enci/cbad) with a sweet 8th gen bbp coupe :thmsup:
I'm set to finally take some shots of my new baby within a couple weeks, I'd love to throw them up!!

LET'S DO THIS!! :banana::jumping:
I agree!
BTW, welcome to Drive Accord!

edit: just saw that you signed up in April this year. haha! I saw that this was your first post so I thought you just signed up!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.