1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
hot!!!!

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
Nice. But you're kill'n me here! Who's the artist on "Going in for the kill?" I want that song my brother! :D

Thanks

Edit: I see it's La Roux, but I can't find the EXACT(most likely a DUB STEP remix version) you've got. Hep a brother out if you would be so kind sir!

Edit2: I did find another remix version by Benson & Grimus that kicks about as much a$$ as your version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDCvNRvF2Q

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments !

Nice. But you're kill'n me here! Who's the artist on "Going in for the kill?" I want that song my brother! :D

Thanks

Edit: I see it's La Roux, but I can't find the EXACT(most likely a DUB STEP remix version) you've got. Hep a brother out if you would be so kind sir!

Edit2: I did find another remix version by Benson & Grimus that kicks about as much a$$ as your version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDCvNRvF2Q
And the song your looking for can be found here:
decafs-screweddemo-collection

There is alot stuff you can find there, all is slowed,remixed, changed frequencies ect.. to avoid copy rights.

I believe La Roux can be found is Zip 9 :)

·
09 EX-L V6 Nav Coupe
266 Posts
Looks nice dude, and I like the audio install...looks clean. Well done.

·
I Drive An Automatic ;D
654 Posts
Dude ice. the SSD sounds pretty good and looks like it hits well for 800rms. im gonna order my BTL soon. its 2000rms :D

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Looks nice. Which spacers did you get? Need extended studs or anything else for install?

Thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude ice. the SSD sounds pretty good and looks like it hits well for 800rms. im gonna order my BTL soon. its 2000rms :D
Thanks, these subs can take a beating, the sub is rated at 800rms but i currently have close to 1000rms on it :D If I can ever get this thing to blow I'll upgrade to a 12" BTL or maybe try a single 15" loaded.

Looks nice. Which spacers did you get? Need extended studs or anything else for install?

Thanks.
I got them used from a member here, but they are the 15mm Ichiba Version 2. Just bolt them up and go, no extended studs or anything.

Edit: Sorry, I did say I had 20mm spacers in the rear but they are 15mm. Looking at what i got 20mm would work but I like the look of 15mm just fine :)

·
coupe09
237 Posts
dude you have the best accord ive seen in a while, i want your rims!!! definitely going with them when i save up for some!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Nice work Taffy! Love the system...the spacers look good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts