Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
I am wondering if is easy to install the fog light? is just plug and play or I have to do some wiring? also do i have to another switch? Last question is have anyone try the foglight at blinglight.com? which only 99 dollar(included kit)? Thank you

·
Registered
842 Posts
Can't help you with the last question, but it is plug and play in the sense that you won't need your soldering iron or splices. You will have to pull off the bumper to mount the lights and plug in the wires, but the connections are already there so there's nothing particularly complicated about it.

You will need the new switch. If you don't have a plastic trim tool, buy one so you don't damage the steering column cover in the process of changing the switch. I have a set of 5 of various shapes and sizes from Advance Auto, which also includes a two-prong one that helped a lot with the bumper clips - if you need to buy one, I'd suggest getting that set, which runs about $15.

It's a fairly straightforward job; I'm a novice DIYer and it took me about half of a Saturday to do them on the sedan with no major hiccups. The hardest part was figuring out where the relay bracket goes, but it might be easier to find on the coupe. Installation instructions for the coupe can be found here to give you a better idea of what you're getting into.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Installing the Foglight is fairly easy. its sorta like a plug and play. the only part i recommend you work on a lot is taking off the bumper and being careful with it and don't scretch it. and installing the relay bracket. i couldnt find the place so i just sticked it where my ground wiring was. it took 2 people to do this job (me and my friend). You could just go onto collegehillshonda and go to the foglight section for sale and go to the bottom and get the instructions and download it. RECOMMEND!!! if you are going to install HID or LED lights for your Foglights. do it the same time your installing the foglights. it would save you a whole lot of trouble.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts