Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can spend hours looking for previous post and seem to have no luck. I am looking to lower my 08 sedan. I found eibach 1.2 front and 1.0 rear. I have had all kinds of lowered vehicles in the past. Now I need to know if coilovers will give me the same as the eibach? I keep looking and think it just needs to be a little lower with other suspension mods. I am not set on any manufacture so please don’t hold back. I look forward to reading your opinions.

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
Coils are adjustable. Springs are not. It all depends on what you want.

Im on Eibach Pro Kits.

My buddy is on coils.....

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
It also depends if his car is a DD. I chose springs because my car is a DD.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,733 Posts
^ How so?

Some coils have adjustable damping. You can make it as comfortable as or even more comfortable than springs. And with certain coils (K Sport, Megan), you can adjust the height without losing any of the travel the suspension gives. That's not possible with springs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry so vague in post. I am not looking to adjust height when I ask about coils. Thought maybe kit would be better then just springs. The car is a DD and Honda247 i think looking at your pictures answers all my questions. Your height is what I am after.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Just go with coilovers with dampening options cant go wrong with that.. Spend your money the right way

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
Sorry so vague in post. I am not looking to adjust height when I ask about coils. Thought maybe kit would be better then just springs. The car is a DD and Honda247 i think looking at your pictures answers all my questions. Your height is what I am after.
So what is your question?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what is your question?
I was trying to see which would be better Coilovers or Springs after achieving around a 1 inch drop? and is it possible with coilovers to lower that little?

I am looking to acheive the look in the pictures Honda247 posted.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Coilovers...i find the ride very harsh with the pro kit and would never buy it again unless they had konis or similar out for our gen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts