Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month into my 2013 Accord and I'm loving it, I think I'm ready to start with some minor modifications - it is a lease so everything will have to eventually be restored to it's original condition.

I'm planning on getting the windows tinted first, and then most likely something with the exhaust. I don't want to do anything huge, as I do have to return everything original. I just want the car to sound nicer, not necessarily louder, but that'd be great too. Are there any small/cheap modifications that would satisfy my desire for a stronger sounding Accord?

·
Basque Red Fury
1,046 Posts
First mod is intake. Easy to install, cheap, lets you hear the engine better and better throttle response.

·
Registered
74 Posts
First mod is intake. Easy to install, cheap, lets you hear the engine better and better throttle response.
I'm thinking about doing an intake mod. Are there any downsides, for example can water get into your engine easier?

·
Registered
884 Posts
+1 Definitely an intake. Short throw shifters are great if you havr the 6 speed manual.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm thinking about doing an intake mod. Are there any downsides, for example can water get into your engine easier?
Only if you try fording a river.

·
Registered
514 Posts
A short ram is no risk. A cold air is best with an air bypass valve, in the instance of a large puddle.

·
Registered
884 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts