Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow! - Thanks to Rtexas (Rick) for this tip. My MF's have been clean but a bit stiff for a while - this brought them back to a like new feel....cool!

Cheap and effective
http://www.amazon.com/Charlies-Soap...qid=1390969384&sr=8-3&keywords=charlie's+soap

1st time : 2 oz in hot wash, cold rinse - dryer with no dryer sheet
Have you tried them out yet? Curious if they lint or not. I tried some All Free a few times and it made the towels lint for some reason. Had the best luck with BF or MR detergent so far. Interested to hear how the towels perform vs. just how they feel. :thmsup:

Rick: maybe you might be able to opine on this since it sounds like you have used it for a while. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Mine didn't either until about the 3rd time I washed them in the All. Interested to know how it cleans a soiled towel also. Keep us posted please.

·
Old Bird...sometimes wise
10,137 Posts
They get even softer about the 3rd-5th wash. Charlie's Soap removes all the crud that remained in the fabric from previous washings. The only towels I have that lint are the cheapie ones I bought for door jambs and household use. Premium towels do not lint and I have hundreds.

Glen ------Thanks for the flowers :wave:

Glad it works as well for you as it has for me. I've talked it up for a long time (years!) but either no one saw it or just didn't believe me.

Interested to know how it cleans a soiled towel also.
I don't wash clean towels in it just dirty ones :lmao: It cleans them, what more can one say?. Some towels that are stained may still show the stain same as any other detergent. With some shopping around I found it locally for about $22 per gallon.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
They get even softer about the 3rd-5th wash. Charlie's Soap removes all the crud that remained in the fabric from previous washings. The only towels I have that lint are the cheapie ones I bought for door jambs and household use. Premium towels do not lint and I have hundreds.

Glen ------Thanks for the flowers :wave:

Glad it works as well for you as it has for me. I've talked it up for a long time (years!) but either no one saw it or just didn't believe me.

I don't wash clean towels in it just dirty ones :lmao: It cleans them, what more can one say?. Some towels that are stained may still show the stain same as any other detergent. With some shopping around I found it locally for about $22 per gallon.
Touche! :banana:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Oh, sorry about that. I confused you with someone else. :D
That's a relief. I thought maybe I needed to be more macho in my typing. :lmao:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts