Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around on ebay and saw this weapon r intake that serves as SRI or CAI and was wondering if anyone has used this. I was hoping to find some RELIABLE reviews. It's priced at $205 so I thought it was worth looking into.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
Personally I can think of a lot of ways to spend $205 plus shipping, especially when you have a V6 already!

Put a 17mm TL RSB on the car and use the remaining amount to take your parents out for a nice dinner.

·
'06 Coupe EX V6/6MT
1,603 Posts
lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. Thanks buddy. Rear sway bar sounds great and all, but I would rather have something that will improve my ride a little more... How's that rsb workin out for ya, anyway? Really help with the corners and body roll?

·
Super Moderator
10,064 Posts
RSB doesn't "sound great", that's what the CAI or SRI will do for the most part. :D

Read up on the many posts on 17mm RSB or the front/rear TL-S sway bar combo on this site to see the benefit.

·
Prim and Proper
1,047 Posts
New RSB doesn't effect ride quality just body roll. Put a link to that CAI so people can check it out and maybe notice some red flags you may not. I have a Weapon R short ram which isn't bad but I put a different cone filter on it. I know other people have had problems with their Weapon R filters whistling a bunch. The intake sounds nice but if you're looking for performance then replace the RSB, cut off the two resonators on the exhaust, and remove the air box resonator. That'll give you alright sound and better handling for cheaper than $205

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was looking around on ebay and saw this weapon r intake that serves as SRI or CAI and was wondering if anyone has used this. I was hoping to find some RELIABLE reviews. It's priced at $205 so I thought it was worth looking into.
Thanks.
i have one in mine, yeah its alittle oversized for the bay but it does add a nice sound to the car after 4.5k rpm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts