Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2011 Accord EX-L Sedan V6 with Navi (Black w/Tan Leather). Wife is getting a 2011 EX-L Coupe V6 with Navi (Blue w/Black Leather. Hers should be in in Dec.

I looked at the Honda All Weather Mats, but decided not to get them. I think WeatherTech has some better mats. Their DigitalFit line seem very nice (better than the Honda). I'm curious if anyone has purchased these for their Accord and how them like them?

Thanks.

·
09ACCORDCOUPE
599 Posts
Love 'em

I've had mine for about a year and I Love them! Last winter we had a ton of snow here and It was nice not having to worry about messing up my carpet. They're pricey but they're durable and easy to clean. I'm getting some for my TL soon.:thmsup:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I didn’t really research and went for the rubber OEM first and I was very disappointed. I sold the OEM’s in the classifieds and bought the Weathertech digital liners, I am much happier. So coming from someone who has had both, WT all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Tan interior get dirty easily and needs protection. I think I will get the full package (mats and trunk).

·
Registered
570 Posts
Definitely the Weathertech floorliners for the interior, but I would suggest the oem Honda trunkliners. They cover more of the trunk floor than the Weathertechs, the perimeter lip is higher, and things don't seem to slide around as much on them. Check the online Honda parts dealers like College Hills, Bernardi, even Ebay, and you can find the oem liners for much less than the $110 that Weathertech wants for theirs, and get what I think is a superior product.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Definitely the Weathertech floorliners for the interior, but I would suggest the oem Honda trunkliners. They cover more of the trunk floor than the Weathertechs, the perimeter lip is higher, and things don't seem to slide around as much on them. Check the online Honda parts dealers like College Hills, Bernardi, even Ebay, and you can find the oem liners for much less than the $110 that Weathertech wants for theirs, and get what I think is a superior product.
About Honda trunk liner, is what you wrote true for coupe, sedan or both? (2008+)

·
Registered
570 Posts
I only have personal experience w/ the coupe, but would guess that it likely applies to the sedan as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What about the weather tech all weather floor fitted liners...the "normal" version vs the digifit? Are they any good? A bit easier on the wallet than the digifit.

·
Registered
937 Posts
If you're in the market for the WeatherTech, try autobarn.com. They have free shipping on orders over $50, plus a decent online coupon:

$10 OFF A $85 ORDER
Coupon Code: GIVE10

I have digifit, and love 'em! I didn't like the OEM all weather floor mats, but the OEM trunk liner is good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What about the weather tech all weather floor fitted liners...the "normal" version vs the digifit? Are they any good? A bit easier on the wallet than the digifit.
The all weather floor mats are just the typical rubber liners that kinda cover your carpet. The digital fits cover the carpet and have a raised lip that offers more protection. I got the digital fits and honestly it was one of the best purchases I have made to the accord :D

·
Registered
399 Posts
Weathertech floorliner is the best floor mat in the market. Worth every pennies.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have the WT in my truck and they worked great, knew they had to go in my Accord and they do a great job. A definite must have for snow and rain and mud.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well thanks to all the great reviews i read on the forum, i decided to go ahead and buy the weathertech, i just got them and they fit the car perfectly, im real happy with them and they look like they are high quality, and im very happy i got them since it's winter now and there is all kinda debris from trees falling down and snow and whatnot. I attached a few pictures just so you have a better idea of what it would look like in your car. Thanks for the input guys

Photo Dec 13, 4 46 33 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 13, 4 47 08 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 13, 4 47 20 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 13, 4 47 48 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 13, 4 48 27 PM.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wish they weren't so dang expensive. They look great!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mine arrived this week as well, but are wrapped up and under the Christmas
Tree :banana:. I purchased their full package (digifit) for both the Sedan and Coupe. The coupe interior is black, so clearly ordered black mats.

The Sedan is Tan, but decided to also get the black mats. I thought the tan mats would look dirty too quickly.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Judging from the good reviews you guys gave them, I just ordered a front set for my coupe. I have the black & ivory interior, the carpet is black, and so is the tops of the door panels and dashboard, but the lower parts of them, and the seats are ivory. So being is that my carpet is black, I ordered the black set.
Can't wait to put them in! :nuts:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts