Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have been discussed before, but since they listed a product request link in this letter I thought I would start a new thread. I have already sent my request in and I suggest that all who are interested do the same. If there are enough it just might speed things up a little. These are in channel.

Here is the letter I received from WeatherTech:

Thank you for your interest with MacNeil Automotive-Weathertech,

I apologize for the delay in replying to your question. Due to unexpectedly high call volume over the holidays, we are just getting caught up with our email correspondence.

The Side Window Deflectors for your 2014 Honda Accord are in production right now. Since the 2014 is a completely new redesign we do have to make a new products for this model. If you like to fill out our product request form: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/ we can contact you once this model becomes available. As of right now we are expecting to have these parts released within the next 4-5 months. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us back.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor
WeatherTech®

·
Registered
462 Posts
That's good news. I will order once they are released

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you do the pre-order thing it not only might hurry things up they will send you an email when they are available. There is no charge for this service.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hmmm, I may. Do they offer any discount for pre ordering? What was the cost?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I emailed them just now to ask about a group buy and will let everyone know what they say. The last time I emailed them it took almost two weeks to get an answer, but that was over the Christmas and New Year holidays.

They are showing a $59.95 price on the front only which I assume would fit the coupe and $99.95 for the set of four. This is the price on the 2012 Accord, but I assume the 2014 should be about the same.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Really! $45 for a set of 4?

·
Registered
175 Posts
thanks, just put in a request too

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is a good price on the AVS, but I have never actually seen them in person. I have had the WeatherTechs on my truck for almost 9 years now and they still look like new. As long as I keep my vehicles I do not have a problem paying a little more for a good product.

If WeatherTech does not come out with these then I'll investigate the AVS.

I noticed that I misspelled WeatherTech in the title and I have not been able to figure out how to correct it. If anyone can tell me how to do so I would appreciate it.

·
Banned
905 Posts
These have been discussed before, but since they listed a product request link in this letter I thought I would start a new thread. I have already sent my request in and I suggest that all who are interested do the same. If there are enough it just might speed things up a little. These are in channel.

Here is the letter I received from WeatherTech:

Thank you for your interest with MacNeil Automotive-Weathertech,

I apologize for the delay in replying to your question. Due to unexpectedly high call volume over the holidays, we are just getting caught up with our email correspondence.

The Side Window Deflectors for your 2014 Honda Accord are in production right now. Since the 2014 is a completely new redesign we do have to make a new products for this model. If you like to fill out our product request form: http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/ we can contact you once this model becomes available. As of right now we are expecting to have these parts released within the next 4-5 months. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us back.

Best Regards!

Stephen Sutor

WeatherTech®
Blah blah blah from WT. They have been saying same thing about the 2013.

2014 is a completely new design?

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blah blah blah from WT. They have been saying same thing about the 2013.

2014 is a completely new design?
I thought the same thing. The funny thing is that it is not available for the 2013/2014 Altima either. When I thought I had an Altima bought I contacted them and got the same answer.

This is a big market between the Altima and the Accord and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they have not made them available yet. When I bought my Frontier in 2005 they already had one available for it.

I know one thing; if they don't do something soon I am going to send my wife to see them and let them listen to her for a while.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received this from WeatherTech today:

Hi Xxxxxx,

Sorry we do not. We do offer wholesale accounts to distributors if you have a store.

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive.
Cynthia Carlson
Customer Service
(800) 441-6287 ext 457
[email protected]
They do not do group buys. Sorry.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Weather Tech Side Window Deflectors availabe now

I just got an email from the WeatherTech folks saying that Side Window Deflectors are available for our Accords.

Wondering if they will resolve the issue some of the other after market ones have been causing?

·
Banned
905 Posts
Yes, the fronts have been available for sometime now.

I too, just got an email but is says that now the REARS are available.

But, when I go to the site, it only shows me the fronts.

Let me know what you find out. Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes, the fronts have been available for sometime now.

I too, just got an email but is says that now the REARS are available.

But, when I go to the site, it only shows me the fronts.

Let me know what you find out. Thanks
I emailed them with this discrepancy on their website. Will update you if I hear anything back.

·
2013 Honda Accord EX MSM
144 Posts
Awesome! I want some but don't want to order a half set. I just email them too before I logged in here. Hopefully just a website glitch.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got the same notice that the rear vents are available, but when I called in my order today the girl said that the rears were not available yet. She did say if I wanted to order the front vents now she would notate the order that the rears would be shipped free.

I told her I would just wait as I think it would look strange to have them on the front and not on the rear. Besides, what if they never made the rear ones available for some reason.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts