Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got to wash my car this weekend now that its not sub-zero temperatures, have not gotten to full detail it yet tho.. anybody else recently wash their car?

Attachments

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Looks good. I think I'm still gonna wait, we're still in a pretty average 25-30*F area and I don't wanna risk getting water in weird places and having it freeze and expand.

Can't wait until spring though!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I haven't washed my car in over a week, i'm very irritated with it being dirty, but all the snow is melting and it gets dirty right away. nonetheless, I'll be washing it tonight, maybe I'll grab some pics.

·
Captain Slow
249 Posts
just washed it yesterday... salt water went on it today... so frustrating. Can't wait for spring.

·
Registered
325 Posts
i washed and detailed her today too, looking super fresh for this sunny warm week!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I was feeling lazy after I cam home from school, had a couple scotches, I'll wash it tomorrow morning before I go to school. I'll throw the pics up tomorrow!

·
i-VTEC, do you?
284 Posts
Some black 18's with a polished lip would make you car look BOSS.

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some black 18's with a polished lip would make you car look BOSS.
Thats wat i was planning on doing wen i get the funds for it or going with a lightweight tuning all black set of wheels like the enkei fujin http://www.enkei.com/fujin.html and then keep wat i have right now for winter wheels.

·
7th Gen
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Washed mine yesterday! was about 60˚ here in MD!! couldn't believe it!
Same here in CO finally a break from the cold and all the snow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts