Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought an 02 EX V6, just did the timing belt, tensioner, and water pump, car runs great now too, but my climate control is the automatic weird one lol, but I needed some help. I got a new radio today and I installed it, but tonight when I was putting it back together, I turned my lights on to test the dimmers on my radio to make sure it worked properly, and now the back light of the lcd doesn't light up.. can anyone help me, I was looking at the bulbs, but idk what size it is, or which one it is...

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It isn't my multiplexer thank god! Lol. Bought a bulb from my really crappy buckeye honda dealer ( I hate them them if you can't tell lol). And it works good! I've been replacing all kinds of bulbs in that lol. Clock bulb, odometer bulb, and now that bulb haha. Also had to swap out bulbs for d4 and 1 cause I missed having a d4 light hahahahah

·
Registered
1 Posts
Climate Control+Clack LCD back light

I recently installed an aftermarket head unit in my girlfriend's 2000 Honda accord EX-L V6 coupe, and after the stereo installation I also noticed that the clock light wasn't working. I am also not sure if the climate control LCD ever lit up at night before the stereo install. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I recently installed an aftermarket head unit in my girlfriend's 2000 Honda accord EX-L V6 coupe, and after the stereo installation I also noticed that the clock light wasn't working. I am also not sure if the climate control LCD ever lit up at night before the stereo install. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.
With it being a 2000 there a good chance its only a bulb. Go to Radio Shack or a dealship and pick them up. There easy to change.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@C00K13MONSTA91, it is very likely bulbs on both of them. I just replaced the bulb on my lcd for the HVAC controls, but it isnt as green as it should.. its more of an orange, but Its from ebay, but I can atleast see it. I picked up my clock bulb and lcd bulb off of ebay. the bulb I got from buckeye was used, and it blew after a couple of nights..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts