Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 03 Accord used in April of this year. Everything worked great. Now only a few months later I am having weird electrical problems. My passenger door no longer unlocks when I hit unlock on the key fob. It doesnt lock either. Intermittenlty I cannot arm the alarm/lock the doors. I will hit the button and nothing but I can roll the windows down with a double tap of the unlock button. Every few tries the window switch for the drivers side does nothing. then moments later it rolls the window down with no issue. When my windows are fully closed there is this clicking noise coming from the drivers side door switches. Last but not least it seems as I try to actuate the locks as i hit the switch it seems like the power from the switch is getting lower and lower until I stop touching the switch and give it a few seconds then the lock switch has full power again. Anyone know what this might be?

·
Registered
624 Posts
I bought my 03 Accord used in April of this year. Everything worked great. Now only a few months later I am having weird electrical problems. My passenger door no longer unlocks when I hit unlock on the key fob. It doesnt lock either. Intermittenlty I cannot arm the alarm/lock the doors. I will hit the button and nothing but I can roll the windows down with a double tap of the unlock button. Every few tries the window switch for the drivers side does nothing. then moments later it rolls the window down with no issue. When my windows are fully closed there is this clicking noise coming from the drivers side door switches. Last but not least it seems as I try to actuate the locks as i hit the switch it seems like the power from the switch is getting lower and lower until I stop touching the switch and give it a few seconds then the lock switch has full power again. Anyone know what this might be?
Probably need to replace the window switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts