Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do to car power issues i wont have pics right away.

but here's my problem. i did the rgb halo .... demon eyes mod. my issue is when i got the lights powered up and on the car. i am seeing a reflection almost like the fish eye lens on the headlight lens. instead of just light passing through the headlight lens, i am seeing a round blur on the headlight lens. when the lights are off nothing can be seen on the headlight lens.

hope i'm not confusing you guys. headlight lens is the outside cover and the projector lens i am calling the fish eye lens.

i thought i cleaned them well before baking. guessing i didnt.... any recommendations? thanks

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
Pictures are worth a thousand words

Reactions: teezythakidd

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Unless your headlight lens is 100% optically clear (it's not, and it will never be), you will always have that circle projected onto your headlight lens.

Here's an easy way to visualize this phenomenon: get a flash light and a piece of printer paper. Shine the light at the paper and look at the paper from both sides. You'll see a circle of light on both sides. Same thing with your headlight.

·
Blow The Carbon Out
190 Posts
I think all lights do this, its just an effect of the light passing through the plastic housing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts