·
Super Moderator
5,580 Posts
Welcome to DA, man!

Clean looking 7.5GA :)

·
8th Gen Believer
3,895 Posts
Yeah man, welcome to DA. Really nice looking ride, the wheels look sharp, so does the exterior -- I can tell there's been some hard work on it.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Thanks guys! She’s got 226,000km. I purchased it about 6 months ago and have since done a massive overhaul. Brand new front end, brand new brakes, transmission swap (this one has 120k) so no more 3rd gear grind, and tein street basics II coilovers. The rims I purchased for 300 (tires included) and have since been saving to powder coat them hyper silver.

I am a previous cb7 (90-93 accord) freak. I got away from them to get more of a newer style body. I do however love those cars too. (Still have one h22a swapped)

The previous owner has ruined the rear bumper and that is the ugliest part of the car. I am currently trying to find one with the same color as mine. I’m in Toronto Ontario if anyone can help!!

·
VCM DELETE
647 Posts
Looks good, like those rims, they are sharp.
You will see the 7th gen has a nice following on here. Great group and very knowledgeable.

·
Super Moderator
5,580 Posts
Thanks guys! She’s got 226,000km. I purchased it about 6 months ago and have since done a massive overhaul. Brand new front end, brand new brakes, transmission swap (this one has 120k) so no more 3rd gear grind, and tein street basics II coilovers. The rims I purchased for 300 (tires included) and have since been saving to powder coat them hyper silver.

I am a previous cb7 (90-93 accord) freak. I got away from them to get more of a newer style body. I do however love those cars too. (Still have one h22a swapped)

The previous owner has ruined the rear bumper and that is the ugliest part of the car. I am currently trying to find one with the same color as mine. I’m in Toronto Ontario if anyone can help!!
Welcome to the site. Can you update your location in the user control panel?

Have you owned it since it was new or is it "new to you"?
OP answered these questions for you in post #6.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Brief update!
Today I painted the grillE. I used gloss black x2 and 3 coats of clear over that.

Pretty pleased with the results. & thanks for all the comments guys!

Also.. I’m on an iPhone and in my user cp I don’t have a location field to fill out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,580 Posts
Yes, I saw that. The reason I suggested that is seeing post #6 doesn't do anyone any good if it's six months from now and/or in a different thread.
You've definitely got a point about that.

Brief update!
Today I painted the grillE. I used gloss black x2 and 3 coats of clear over that.

Pretty pleased with the results. & thanks for all the comments guys!

Also.. I’m on an iPhone and in my user cp I don’t have a location field to fill out.
That looks pretty slick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts