Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no camber kit available at a good price so far?

·
Banned
6,569 Posts
There's no camber kit available at a good price so far?
Check ebay. There are some Taiwanese made single arm kits and also 3 arm kits available for extreme lowering. And if you want a locally made 3 arm kit, there is the one made by SPC and more recently relabeled as Eibach.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For springs?

Just a single arm should work...see mark at throwdownperformance.com
Yeah... I'm running H&R sport springs and the rear camber right now is -2.5. It's to much and I was brousing but all I've seen are 3 arms around $450 and I think is too much. I'll see what I can find. I didn't know a single arm could work. Thanks guys!!!:thmsup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
glad i seen your thread. The rear set up is the same as the 8th gen. Pick up a j-power camber kit. i believe its three piece, and its like 167 not sure. Good price, and its good quality.

·
Banned
6,569 Posts
glad i seen your thread. The rear set up is the same as the 8th gen. Pick up a j-power camber kit. i believe its three piece, and its like 167 not sure. Good price, and its good quality.
Yeap, those arms will suffice. Plenty of people using those.

·
Registered
354 Posts
With a single arm I was only able to get to a -1.9 because you run out of toe adjustment. With the H&Rs you might be ok but if your going lower, you really need the 2 or 3 arm to do it right. -1.9 is ok but it surely could be better for tire wear.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Retired from Car Biz....
9,526 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes, this bar is good....I had that...one arm will get you close but none of us have any idea if it will be enuf for you...
Right now I have -2.5. All I need to get to -1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
360 Posts
perfect!

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Ebay kits will work and seem to have gained some popularity for the price. The only issue that we've had from a few people to date is prematurely worn out bushings and a few have converted up to the SPC from that. That is just a branded quality vs ebay quality discussion and can be had for anything, intakes, etc.

Another option if looking to stay branded but go a bit less expensive is the ingalls kit, less expensive with 3-arm adjustability and we have deals running on them

http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=219_1_2_4_245&products_id=5034

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Can a single arm correct a -3 degrees camber? Thanks.
No, with one exception which is the Ingalls kit w/ a ball joint for added adjustability. Here's a link to it, but let us know if interested as we are having some awesome holiday promotions on them.

http://throwdownperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=219_1_2_4_245&products_id=5034

It is a single arm w/ adjustability of a 3-arm. There is also a thread on them being used (successfully) on a 8th gen (rears are identical).

1 - 20 of 81 Posts