Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
For the price they're at, they're probably painted. As for manufacturer, I'm not sure. They look similar in build as the J Power kit and another "cheaper" kit that I once saw on the forums. I'll keep this post updated once mine comes in.

·
EarthDreams
789 Posts
For the price they're at, they're probably painted. As for manufacturer, I'm not sure. They look similar in build as the J Power kit and another "cheaper" kit that I once saw on the forums. I'll keep this post updated once mine comes in.
Same as J-power. Just a different look.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just ordered the eibach pro kit for my coupe and trying to order a 1 arm camber kit..From what I gathered jpower could cause issues..so should I get spc or megan racing 1 arm kit?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the jp Power kit.

The Megan is fine however the cost is so much higher.

I have not had any issues with the JP Power kit.

Try it first.

If you have to have a name brand SPC is good as well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the jp Power kit.

The Megan is fine however the cost is so much higher.

I have not had any issues with the JP Power kit.

Try it first.

If you have to have a name brand SPC is good as well.
do you have a link to the J-power kit?

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
I just ordered the eibach pro kit for my coupe and trying to order a 1 arm camber kit..From what I gathered jpower could cause issues..so should I get spc or megan racing 1 arm kit?
SPC / Ingalls are going to be a bit less expensive. Ingalls also has a 1-arm version that gives the adjustability of a 3-arm with a 1-arm.

SPC Performance Rear Camber Kit - BOTH SIDES - Throwdown Performance - Throwdown Performance - The Race Starts & Finishes Here!

Megan is also a great set, just as mentioned are a bit more money.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is it really necessary to get a camber kit for the eibach pro kit? I've been considering riding on them with stock shocks, and wasn't planning to get a camber kit, but if it necessary I will purchase the kit also.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I have never used it or know nothing about it.

But some corner had to be cut, something is cheapened as that is less than the cost of one side of most kits.

I just would be very careful buying it.

Or everyone else is ripping us off big time for sure.

·
Registered
76 Posts
how long were they taking? i heard nothing but good reviews for tein coils
For the camber kit, I waited like 2 weeks and they never got shipped. I ordered the Tein Street Advance from TDP on April 1 and they are currently backordered. No update on a time frame for shipping.
Since you mention they're back ordered i found some cheaper for 630 from a different vender might pull the trigger on these. Thanks for the heads up.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts