Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a 2000 tl before i got my 07 accord and had a jvc radio with bluetooth and i had the mic mounted on the a pillar and ran the wire under the plastic but on the accord it has that side airbag so what can i do to run it in the same place?:dunno:

·
Coldspeed
1,101 Posts
Can you wedgie the wire between the pillar and window so that it's squeezed in there and not noticeable? Otherwise there's gotta be something you can do, ha.

·
06 6MT Sedan
898 Posts
i had a 2000 tl before i got my 07 accord and had a jvc radio with bluetooth and i had the mic mounted on the a pillar and ran the wire under the plastic but on the accord it has that side airbag so what can i do to run it in the same place?:dunno:
You can squeeze it in there. I did. I ran it all the way up to where the rear view mirror is with no problem. Took a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check with a Honda mechanic, but you should be able to disconnect the battery (disabling the airbag system), remove the trim, and run your wires. You want to avoid running wires in a way that will interfere with the airbag though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts